“Has Zimmer been here?” is a common question when shopping center companies are doing acquisition due diligence or during a capital budget review. The reason property owners and managers ask for our report is simple. Zimmer Consultants produces easily understood, thorough, and reliable pavement management reporting. The initial report establishes a baseline of the original site environment, current pavement conditions, and multi-year budgeting for improvements. Subsequent report updates build upon the initial data to refine pavement condition and budgeting projections.
By working with our clients, Zimmer Consultants has refined the pavement management report into a client-friendly reference document. It answers common questions:
- How much pavement do we have?
- What are the current conditions?
- How much will it cost to achieve acceptable conditions?
- What are cost-effective maintenance and rehabilitation options?
- What do I need to do to get to the acceptable condition?
These answers are supported by charts, tables, and site plans to explain our conclusions.
Image from Google Earth